- Posted by ZorTrades on March 9th, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Below you have a list of stocks that have been seasonally strong in the month of March. And based on the way I look at technicals they are actionable on the long side if they go through Friday’s high.
- The historical odds this month for all the stocks below is above 75%.
- They are all SP500 stocks.
- You can see how seasonally these stocks do next week.
- You can also see the average return for next week as well.
- You can also see how much they are up for this month, you don’t want to buy a stock based on seasonality when it’s already up the average amount for the month.
- Based on the way I view at technicals these stocks are set up properly, combine that with the favorable seasonality it increases the odds of winning trades.
Click To Enlarge
Zor Capital LLC is a New York based investment management firm, founded in 2011. Our goal is superior performance, with preservation of capital as our number one priority. Zor Capital manages separate accounts (both taxable and retirement) for accredited investors and institutions. This structure gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining 100% control of their accounts. Managed Assets
My 2014 Forecast
Posted by ZorTrades on February 24th, 2014 at 1:58 pm
At the beginning of the year and almost every time I talk to a prospective client I get asked what is my outlook/forecast for the […]
How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
Posted by ZorTrades on February 7th, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Like everything in life things change, “life is like water not stone“, the stock market is no different. Since the “generational bottom” in 2009 many […]
The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
Posted by ZorTrades on February 3rd, 2014 at 7:08 pm
hat tip @stockbee The SP500 is down 5.4% and the Dow Jones 6.3% since the this article glazed the front page of Investors Business Daily, […]
Most Popular Reads This Week
Posted by ZorTrades on February 1st, 2014 at 7:12 am
How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is the Start Of a Bigger Correction 14% Corrections Are Part of The Game The Scariest […]
How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
Posted by ZorTrades on January 29th, 2014 at 7:21 pm
Let’s for a few minutes make believe that this is the start of a deeper correction, one that’s inline with the average intra-year decline of […]
The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
Posted by ZorTrades on January 25th, 2014 at 7:55 am
Sorry for the business insider title, I couldn’t help it. This 1929 analog chart that first made the rounds late last year will get a […]
14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
Posted by ZorTrades on January 25th, 2014 at 7:37 am
It’s amazing how quickly many investors/traders forget that corrections are part of the game. The last year or so conditioned many traders to disregard their […]
Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
Posted by ZorTrades on January 24th, 2014 at 6:28 pm
Definition of ‘Passive Investing’–An investment strategy involving limited ongoing buying and selling actions. Passive investors will purchase investments with the intention of long-term appreciation and […]
Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
Posted by ZorTrades on January 23rd, 2014 at 11:41 am
“Jack Bogle likes “cheap” index funds. I don’t know why as they are risky and expensive considering the heavy losses, limited “work” involved and lack […]
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest