2013 Conditioned Me To
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on January 10th, 2014
Definition of CONDITIONED: brought or put into a specified state.
The forever grinding higher, nine lives market has conditioned many to;
- Ignore stop losses.
- Buy all dips because uncle Ben has your back.
- Disregard anything negative because it has not worked recently.
- Conditioned many to believe that the market only goes up.
In a bull market all your sins are forgiven, but remember that the market is not always bullish. Adapting and conditioning are two different things, and while you must adapt to changes you must not conditioned yourself to those changes.
You can reach me at [email protected]
Zor Capital LLC is a New York based investment management firm, founded in 2011. Our goal is superior performance, with preservation of capital as our number one priority. Zor Capital manages separate accounts (both taxable and retirement) for accredited investors and institutions. This structure gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining 100% control of their accounts. Managed Assets
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest