A CRUS Look At Apple
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on November 1st, 2012
This is a very interesting tweet from a must follow @thenotablecalls. CRUS reported earnings yesterday, $194million in revenues VS estimate$181 million and EPS of .79cents VS estimates of .71%. Revenues were up 91% yoy, EPS grew 129%. The company also raised guidance for next quarter to $270 million to $300 million VS estimates of $237 million.
Here’s what we know:
- AAPL is going into their best quarter-the 4th quarter (x-mas).
- EPS are out of the way.
- Stock is down $105 dollars in about a month and its sitting right on top of the 200 day moving average.
- With AAPL accounting for 70% of CRUS revenues last quarter and the raise of guidance one can assume that things might look up from here for AAPL.
- Seasonal play, AAPL products will probably be one of the best selling this Christmax.
- Long here with a hard stop at $587.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading
- Trade Ideas 12/3
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm