Another Huge Base SkullCandy
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on September 24th, 2013
I’m always intrigued by huge bases, because normally a prolong period of contraction leads to a prolong period of expansion.$SKUL has been basing for almost 9 months after a blow up last year. The base just tells you that the company has a whole new set of stock holders who believe that perhaps last year’s blow up is out of the way and that company greener pastures ahead. (that of course is until the stock breaks-down). We have made some good calls in our Huge Base Series $QSII $PVA $HZNP
Skullcandy is a leading audio brand that reflects the collision of the music, fashion and action sports lifestyles. Our brand and distinctive logo symbolizes youth and rebellion, and embodies our motto, “Every revolution needs a soundtrack.” Founded on innovation, we fuse bold color schemes, loud patterns, unique materials and creative packaging with the latest audio technologies and innovative functionalities to create new and unique product. Our headphones feature our distinctive Skullcandy sound and leading-edge design. We offer a wide array of styles and price points and are expanding our brand into complementary audio products and accessories.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm
- Captain Hindsight
- Swing Traders Linkfest, The Best Is Yet To Come
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come