Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on March 9th, 2014
Below you have a list of stocks that have been seasonally strong in the month of March. And based on the way I look at technicals they are actionable on the long side if they go through Friday’s high.
- The historical odds this month for all the stocks below is above 75%.
- They are all SP500 stocks.
- You can see how seasonally these stocks do next week.
- You can also see the average return for next week as well.
- You can also see how much they are up for this month, you don’t want to buy a stock based on seasonality when it’s already up the average amount for the month.
- Based on the way I view at technicals these stocks are set up properly, combine that with the favorable seasonality it increases the odds of winning trades.
Click To Enlarge
Zor Capital LLC is a New York based investment management firm, founded in 2011. Our goal is superior performance, with preservation of capital as our number one priority. Zor Capital manages separate accounts (both taxable and retirement) for accredited investors and institutions. This structure gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining 100% control of their accounts. Managed Assets
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading