- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on September 12th, 2013
By just looking at the Dow Jones yesterday (up 135 points) you would think the market had a good day, however the Nasdaq and the Russell 2000 were down and that is where most of our watch-list names come from. With that being said only a handful of the 18 stocks we flagged yesterday triggered. This is why it is important to know what exactly your watch-lists tells you day to day–A Couple Of Three Things Your Watch-list will tell you. Here are the top 5 from yesterday;
Today we have 21 names that we are looking for possible swing trades if they trigger. These are what I consider very tight set ups that will trigger if they break yesterday’s high. On a regular trading day I would indiscriminately take every trigger because you just don’t know which one will be the big winner, you might have an idea but in the end you don’t know.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading