From Long To Short
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on August 27th, 2013
This past weekend I raved about how I was seeing a plethora of long set ups and now, hours later, I’m seeing bearish set ups that are actually working. Take it for what its worth, for me, I took it as a sign to pare back and enjoy these last few days.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- 7 Things You Should Know About This Market
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Start Trading Every Morning
- Which Stocks To Take and How Much Should You Risk
- I Only Want To Correlate On The Way Up
- Beaten Up Plays
- The Huge Love Affair With The Miners
- The Most Significant Thing That Happened Yesterday
- Watch List 12/4
- A New Chinese Darling
- It’s Not What It Seems