How Many Set ups Is Too Many Set ups
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on October 3rd, 2013
I have a ton of set ups, way to many, I thought about narrowing down the list based on different criterias (float, beta, etc..) but at the end of the day these names only matter if they trigger and more importantly you never know which stock is going to be the big winner. But if you do want to narrow it down then consider this; prioritize the list by float (the smaller the better) and by which sector is hot, in this case its the Chinese stocks. We have quite of a few Chinese names on the list today. Other times I might just take an oversize position in the $TNA to make my life easier.
Here is the entire list;
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come
- Don’t Short In The Hole, Try Now
- Swing Traders Links; Capitulation, Dow Bottomed, Jumpy Vix, The Challenge
- Swing Traders Links, Busting The 200 Day Myth and Looking At Crashes
- The Action Was Not As Bad As It Looks
- Market Participants Have Short Term Memory
- Tune Out The Noise
- HOW TO PROPERLY SHORT TECHNICALLY
- Swing Traders LinkFest