How Many Set ups Is Too Many Set ups
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on October 3rd, 2013
I have a ton of set ups, way to many, I thought about narrowing down the list based on different criterias (float, beta, etc..) but at the end of the day these names only matter if they trigger and more importantly you never know which stock is going to be the big winner. But if you do want to narrow it down then consider this; prioritize the list by float (the smaller the better) and by which sector is hot, in this case its the Chinese stocks. We have quite of a few Chinese names on the list today. Other times I might just take an oversize position in the $TNA to make my life easier.
Here is the entire list;
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
- Most Post Popular Posts Of The Week