How Many Set ups Is Too Many Set ups
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on October 3rd, 2013
I have a ton of set ups, way to many, I thought about narrowing down the list based on different criterias (float, beta, etc..) but at the end of the day these names only matter if they trigger and more importantly you never know which stock is going to be the big winner. But if you do want to narrow it down then consider this; prioritize the list by float (the smaller the better) and by which sector is hot, in this case its the Chinese stocks. We have quite of a few Chinese names on the list today. Other times I might just take an oversize position in the $TNA to make my life easier.
Here is the entire list;
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- The Most Popular Reads This Week
- Defining Capitulation
- 7 Lessons From Silver’s Whipping Boy
- 7 Things You Should Know About This Market
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Start Trading Every Morning
- Which Stocks To Take and How Much Should You Risk
- I Only Want To Correlate On The Way Up
- Beaten Up Plays
- The Huge Love Affair With The Miners
- The Most Significant Thing That Happened Yesterday