HOW TO FRONT RUN INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY 50 LIST
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on February 13th, 2011
Every serious investor at one point or another probably read Investors Business Daily. By far, this is the best newspaper if your only interest is knowing what is going on with new and exciting stocks. Their IBD 100 (now ibd 50) is one of the most looked at stock list out there. The list is littered with stocks that have high growth via EPS and sales, and more importantly is comprised of stocks that have great momentum and relative strength. However, the Thursday paper provides us with the IBD 200, which in my opinion, is where the money is at. Here’s an article I wrote about this list back in 2009: Technicals vs Fundamentals. With Investor Business Daily reducing their weekly list from 100 down to 50 stocks, their Thusrday (TOP 200 STOCKS) list becomes that much more important. Here is what I mean.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come
- Don’t Short In The Hole, Try Now
- Swing Traders Links; Capitulation, Dow Bottomed, Jumpy Vix, The Challenge
- Swing Traders Links, Busting The 200 Day Myth and Looking At Crashes
- The Action Was Not As Bad As It Looks
- Market Participants Have Short Term Memory
- Tune Out The Noise
- HOW TO PROPERLY SHORT TECHNICALLY
- Swing Traders LinkFest