Possible Long Idea In The Steel Sector
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on September 26th, 2012
The Steel Sector (SLX) is down 8 days in a row and oversold from a numbers perspective; only 1 stock out the 27 stocks within the ETF is above its 10 day moving average. ETF’S tend to be mean reverting instruments so a short term rally here will not be out the question. Mechel OAO (MTL) is a stock within the sector that looks to be at place where a bounce should occur. The stock formed a 4 month base in which it broke out of in September around the $7 dollar level, it ran to 8 and now has retraced for 8 straight days back to the base breakout level.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
- Most Post Popular Posts Of The Week