Ring The Alarm
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on June 6th, 2014
The ADT Corporation provides electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services under the ADT, ADT Pulse, and Companion Service brands to residential and small business customers in the United States and Canada. The company’s electronic security and home/business automation solutions include the installation and monitoring of residential and small business security and premises automation systems designed to detect intrusion, control access, and react to movement, smoke, carbon monoxide, flooding, temperature, and other environmental conditions and hazards, as well as to address personal emergencies, such as injuries, medical emergencies, or incapacitation. Its products and services consist of ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, as well as monitoring center supported personal emergency response system products and services. The company also provides technical services for the maintenance and installation of upgraded or additional equipment. It operates through a network of dealers, affinity organizations, and technology providers. The company was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
That’s what the company does, here is what we know about the stock;
- Net net there has been no movement whatsoever on the stock for 5 months.
- The bigger the base the higher into space it goes.
- Tightness in the last 3 weeks after mostly up and down action.
- The stock today is now above the February high gap down day, so one can now assume that the negative news of that day has already been digested.
- It’s beaten up SP500 company that everyone knows that 20% of the float is short.
- Stop $32.20.
Best Buy is a similar situation that we highlighted a couple of days ago here.
Must read about bases;
Frank Zorrilla is the founder of Zor Capital LLC a New York based investment management firm. Our goal is superior performance, with preservation of capital as our number one priority. Zor Capital manages separate accounts (both taxable and retirement) for accredited investors and institutions. This structure gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining 100% control of their accounts. Managed Assets
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- THE XLF BREAKS-OUT, NOW WHAT
- Liquidity Is Completely Relative
- Myths, Fact, Fiction About Momentum
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- Buy The Dip
- 445 Wins – 1 Loss The Secret To Trading
- In Case You Are Struggling This Month
- Sitting As A Strategy
- The Reason For The Sell Off
- The Whole Truth Nothing But The Truth