Short The Q’s. $QQQ
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on October 12th, 2011
The $QQQ is up now 6 out of the last 7 days, up 13.8%. Today, on the 7th day it gapped up completely above yesterday’s candle. Its short term RSI reading- RSI 2 is 95.94 (extreme here in the short term). Most of the stocks within the QQQ are up 5 days in a row. Telechart McClellan Oscillator as I write this is at +270 (overbought). The $VIX is now back to potential support ($30) after being down for 7 days in a row and 18% below its 10 day moving average.
I’m long $SQQQ at 20.43, I was already shaken out of this trade this morning, but after reviewing it, I believe if offers a good risk reward trade. Play at your own risk as I will not provide updates on this trade.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading