Solars On The Radar
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 29th, 2013
I’m watching the solar stocks very closely here as some like $SPWR, $YGE, $TSL and $JKS are set up well technically, as matter of fact all 3 fit the high tight flag definition; A high, tight flag starts with a flagpole, or a nearly vertical ascent of at least 100%, in four to eight weeks. That’s followed by a flag — a low-volume pullback of 10% to around 25% in three to five weeks.
All you need to know about these 4 stocks
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Don’t Read Anything Else But This
- What The Dow Jones and The SP500 Are Not Telling You
- Tale Of The Tape
- Seasonal Odds For The Month Of April
- The Secret Trading Ingredient
- The Hardest Part Of The Business
- The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same
- Fox Business Clip; Combining Seasonality with Technicals
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast