Solars On The Radar
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on January 29th, 2013
I’m watching the solar stocks very closely here as some like $SPWR, $YGE, $TSL and $JKS are set up well technically, as matter of fact all 3 fit the high tight flag definition; A high, tight flag starts with a flagpole, or a nearly vertical ascent of at least 100%, in four to eight weeks. That’s followed by a flag — a low-volume pullback of 10% to around 25% in three to five weeks.
All you need to know about these 4 stocks
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest