Solars On The Radar
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 29th, 2013
I’m watching the solar stocks very closely here as some like $SPWR, $YGE, $TSL and $JKS are set up well technically, as matter of fact all 3 fit the high tight flag definition; A high, tight flag starts with a flagpole, or a nearly vertical ascent of at least 100%, in four to eight weeks. That’s followed by a flag — a low-volume pullback of 10% to around 25% in three to five weeks.
All you need to know about these 4 stocks
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading