Testing The Short Side With SQQQ
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on November 26th, 2012
I believe that we have a short term (1-2 days) shorting opportunity in the $QQQ. The QQQ is now up 6 days in a row testing the presidential election gap down at the same time that AAPL is facing some technical resistance at the $590 level. If right this might be only a 2% pullback, for the aggressive traders the 3x ETF’S make it worth while. It’s un-American to short $AAPL but it is okay if you do it via the QQQ/SQQQ.
Here is another look from @GTOTOY who has been right on AAPL
If this idea makes sense to you, then play at your own risk, and know your risk. Consult your broker/advisor/etc or us at Zor Capital.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Don’t Short In The Hole, Try Now
- Swing Traders Links; Capitulation, Dow Bottomed, Jumpy Vix, The Challenge
- Swing Traders Links, Busting The 200 Day Myth and Looking At Crashes
- The Action Was Not As Bad As It Looks
- Market Participants Have Short Term Memory
- Tune Out The Noise
- HOW TO PROPERLY SHORT TECHNICALLY
- Swing Traders LinkFest
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Quarter That Was