- Posted by ZorTrades
- on February 5th, 2013
The Home builders as a group had great 2012, $HOV $SPF $BZH $RYL $LEN $TOL. They were hated on the way up and still are, you can tell by looking at how heavily shorted these stocks are even though the stocks have moved up between 30-100%.
Fast forward to today and they are all down multiple days in a row, some are testing previous breakout levels, significant averages etc… If you believe in the sector, today is a good day to take a look at them on the long side.
Here are some great charts via SchaefferResearch that show the stock price along with the amount of shares that are short in the float, this will give you an idea of how much these stocks are hated.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
- Most Post Popular Posts Of The Week