The Leads Are Weak
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on September 23rd, 2013
After going through various scans and a bunch of stocks nothing gets me terribly excited and the list as a whole is weak. This tells me to stay put and keep my powder dry. A Couple Of Three Things Your Watch-list Will Tell You.
These are what I consider very tight set ups that will trigger if they break yesterday’s high. On a regular trading day I would indiscriminately take every trigger because you just don’t know which one will be the big winner, you might have an idea but in the end you don’t know.
$DORM $OPK $KONG $CHUY $CSTE $MELI $PWRD $LYV $EVC $SSNI $VHC $HSOL $NTES $QUAD $EAC $CSV $SAIA. The most exciting set up for me today is $KKD on the short side, $MGAM through 34.60 might work on the short side as well.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest