THE ODDS SAY, THAT THE SP500 WILL BE DOWN 1.5% TOMORROW!!
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on April 27th, 2011
So here we are, the $QQQ up 7 days in a row, and up 7% in those 7 days. The SP500 is up 4.7% in that same time frame. The Bernank fed meeting is over and he did not disappoint, the question is, whether this is a buy the rumor sell the news type event. That we won’t know until a couple of days from now. However, the VIX put to call ratio close above 100% today for the 7th time this year. Historically when the vix put to call ratio closes above 100% it normally brings one down day, and its usually the next day. This year so far it has worked great, take a look:
CLICK TO ENLARGE:
I TOOK A SHORT POSITION IN THE QLD AFTER HOURS BASED ON THIS DATA
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm
- Captain Hindsight
- Swing Traders Linkfest, The Best Is Yet To Come
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come