THE ODDS SAY, THAT THE SP500 WILL BE DOWN 1.5% TOMORROW!!
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on April 27th, 2011
So here we are, the $QQQ up 7 days in a row, and up 7% in those 7 days. The SP500 is up 4.7% in that same time frame. The Bernank fed meeting is over and he did not disappoint, the question is, whether this is a buy the rumor sell the news type event. That we won’t know until a couple of days from now. However, the VIX put to call ratio close above 100% today for the 7th time this year. Historically when the vix put to call ratio closes above 100% it normally brings one down day, and its usually the next day. This year so far it has worked great, take a look:
CLICK TO ENLARGE:
I TOOK A SHORT POSITION IN THE QLD AFTER HOURS BASED ON THIS DATA
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
- Most Post Popular Posts Of The Week