The View; Are Your Stocks Moving Today
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 17th, 2013
The indices/etf’s continue to work themselves higher, SMH, XHB and XLI were the best 3 performing sectors today, XBI, GDX, TLT, were the bottom 3. Many including myself were wondering today what the hell was going on with stocks? One guy told me; “I own 8 stocks and with the market ripping they are not doing shit”, another guy was telling me how normally on a day like today his go to watch-list is normally on fire and today it was not. In other news BAC closed below its 20 day moving average and in my opinion that bears watching. Keep playing the set ups.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm
- Captain Hindsight
- Swing Traders Linkfest, The Best Is Yet To Come
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come