The View; It’s All About Price
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on February 12th, 2013
I wish I had something meaningful to say about the market today, but I don’t. Something meaningful doesn’t happen everyday. The market continues to grind higher, inching up in a such a subtle way that the lack of momentum is being considered somewhat bearish, but it’s not until it is. By now we have all heard about some sentiment indicators reaching extreme levels but like everything else, nothing matters until it does. Once we get the price break many are looking for that’s when these sentiment indicators will matter only because we all will look for a reason why the market went down and we will find solace in them. But the key is a PRICE BREAK, price is the most important factor, the one thing that matters all the time and unless price is confirming all the secondary indicators they are meaningless to a certain degree, they flash a yellow sign not a red one.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading