The View; More Left In The Tank Or Running On Fumes
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 16th, 2013
The market continues to flat line while giving us pockets of decent opportunities in select stocks. AAPL was pretty much the main culprit for the weakness yesterday in the QQQ and SMH but the DeMark AAPL bottom call helped the SMH and the QQQ become the best performers today along with the XLE, so what APPLE taketh, APPLE giveth. Rounding out the bottom 3; XHB GDX XBI. We continue to play individual names while keeping an eye of for shorting ideas in extended etf’s/indices, we might be running on fumes right now.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Don’t Read Anything Else But This
- What The Dow Jones and The SP500 Are Not Telling You
- Tale Of The Tape
- Seasonal Odds For The Month Of April
- The Secret Trading Ingredient
- The Hardest Part Of The Business
- The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same
- Fox Business Clip; Combining Seasonality with Technicals
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast