The View; State Of The Union
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on February 13th, 2013
I would summon everyone to read the State Of The Union, surely there were some stock ideas within the speech. As far as The View is concerned, any time I see pretty much all the $VIX etf’s ($VIIX, $TVIX, $VIXX, $VIXM, $UVXY, $VIXY) on the down 6 consecutive days or more list I get concerned about the market in the short term. I would also focus on the $DBA for a possible mean reversion play, it’s down 8 days in a row and it has closed 5 consecutive days below its lower bollinger band. $GDXJ $GLDX are down 7 days in a row and could possibly set up as mean reversion play as well, I would also look at some individual miner names as well.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Nothing beats verified actual performance
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Allow Me To Introduce You To
- The V Bottom PlayBook
- ThetaResearch Welcomes Two New Active Investment Managers
- 8 Soft Facts You Should Know About Shorting
- What You Need To Know To Make Money In 2015
- Legendary Investor Explains Why Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy.
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading