The View; State Of The Union
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on February 13th, 2013
I would summon everyone to read the State Of The Union, surely there were some stock ideas within the speech. As far as The View is concerned, any time I see pretty much all the $VIX etf’s ($VIIX, $TVIX, $VIXX, $VIXM, $UVXY, $VIXY) on the down 6 consecutive days or more list I get concerned about the market in the short term. I would also focus on the $DBA for a possible mean reversion play, it’s down 8 days in a row and it has closed 5 consecutive days below its lower bollinger band. $GDXJ $GLDX are down 7 days in a row and could possibly set up as mean reversion play as well, I would also look at some individual miner names as well.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest