The View; They Refuse To Go Down
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 29th, 2013
A few things that stand out from the spreadsheet;
- Nasdaq is now up 7 out of the last 8 days and according to IBD it clocked its 6 distribution day yesterday.
- The $IYR is now up 7 days in a row with 87% of its stocks above their 10 day MA and 98% above their 50 day (possible mean reversion play).
- $DIA is now up 7 days in a row making $DXD, $SDOW in play for mean reversion plays if one is into that strategy.
- $XLI is up 7 days in a row as well.
- $EEM which was a strong ETF at the end of last year is now down 5 days in a row and approaching its 50 day ma that can act as support.
- You will also notice a great deal of ETF’S trading below their bollinger bands, a few ideas there.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Swing Traders Links; Capitulation, Dow Bottomed, Jumpy Vix, The Challenge
- Swing Traders Links, Busting The 200 Day Myth and Looking At Crashes
- The Action Was Not As Bad As It Looks
- Market Participants Have Short Term Memory
- Tune Out The Noise
- HOW TO PROPERLY SHORT TECHNICALLY
- Swing Traders LinkFest
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Quarter That Was
- The Bigger The Base The Higher Into Space It Goes