The View; They Refuse To Go Down
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 29th, 2013
A few things that stand out from the spreadsheet;
- Nasdaq is now up 7 out of the last 8 days and according to IBD it clocked its 6 distribution day yesterday.
- The $IYR is now up 7 days in a row with 87% of its stocks above their 10 day MA and 98% above their 50 day (possible mean reversion play).
- $DIA is now up 7 days in a row making $DXD, $SDOW in play for mean reversion plays if one is into that strategy.
- $XLI is up 7 days in a row as well.
- $EEM which was a strong ETF at the end of last year is now down 5 days in a row and approaching its 50 day ma that can act as support.
- You will also notice a great deal of ETF’S trading below their bollinger bands, a few ideas there.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- The Current State Of The Market
- 15 Tips To Improve Your Trading
- What You Can and Cannot Control In Trading
- Trade Ideas 12/3
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm