Watch List 12/4
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on December 4th, 2013
My process is based on market structure not on beliefs or myths of what works– or what doesn’t work. They are certain behavioral patterns that have been around for 100 years that are base on market structure, these behavioral patterns are recognizable, observable, and quantifiable. On daily basis we have 5,000 liquid stocks that we filter based on certain market structures that gives us an edge of a higher probability than a random outcome. Once the list is narrowed to a handful of names the market will further narrow down the list by getting us in or keeping us out of these names with a range expansion move.
These are what I consider very tight set ups that will trigger if they break yesterday’s high. On a regular trading day I would indiscriminately take every trigger because you just don’t know which one will be the big winner, you might have an idea but in the end you don’t know.
You can reach me at [email protected]
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- This Is The Only Way To Invest
- In Case You Are Wondering What Is Happening Underneath the Surface
- How To Manage Money Like Joel Greenblatt
- 6 Lessons From The Top Endowments on How To Manage Your Money
- Swing Traders LinkFest, Bad News Bears
- Swing Traders LinkFest–TrendFollowing, Flame Out, Crude, Non-Farm
- Captain Hindsight
- Swing Traders Linkfest, The Best Is Yet To Come
- 12 Trading Lessons From The Volatile Month Of October
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come