What To Look At When Looking For an Oversold Bounce
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on November 14th, 2012
All the signs were there:
P.S; the above mentioned breadth indicators only give you actionable levels every 3 to 6 months, so if you track them like I do on a daily basis it will be futile, but in times like today its well worth it.
Another Possible Scenario from @MKTANTHROPOLOGY http://www.marketanthropology.com/2012/11/riskreward.html
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- THE XLF BREAKS-OUT, NOW WHAT
- Liquidity Is Completely Relative
- Myths, Fact, Fiction About Momentum
- Why Financial Advisors Don’t Show Their Returns
- Buy The Dip
- 445 Wins – 1 Loss The Secret To Trading
- In Case You Are Struggling This Month
- Sitting As A Strategy
- The Reason For The Sell Off
- The Whole Truth Nothing But The Truth