What To Look At When Looking For an Oversold Bounce
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on November 14th, 2012
All the signs were there:
P.S; the above mentioned breadth indicators only give you actionable levels every 3 to 6 months, so if you track them like I do on a daily basis it will be futile, but in times like today its well worth it.
Another Possible Scenario from @MKTANTHROPOLOGY http://www.marketanthropology.com/2012/11/riskreward.html
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- 7 Things You Should Know About This Market
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Start Trading Every Morning
- Which Stocks To Take and How Much Should You Risk
- I Only Want To Correlate On The Way Up
- Beaten Up Plays
- The Huge Love Affair With The Miners
- The Most Significant Thing That Happened Yesterday
- Watch List 12/4
- A New Chinese Darling
- It’s Not What It Seems