YELP Could Be In Play Today
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 10th, 2013
YELP recently broke out from a low cup formation ($20.60) and it immediately went up 4.8%. The stock is now down 3 consecutive days and retesting the breakout level, going through $21 (yesterday’s high) could get the stock moving again. The stock is heavily shorted so if it catches some momentum it can probably trade up to $24 with a stop at $19.90.
Make sure you talk to your financial advisor, broker, twitter guru, before acting on any tips, suggestion, idea, recommendation or you can always reach us and we will walk you through it ZorCapital.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Swing Traders LinkFest-The Best Is Yet To Come
- Don’t Short In The Hole, Try Now
- Swing Traders Links; Capitulation, Dow Bottomed, Jumpy Vix, The Challenge
- Swing Traders Links, Busting The 200 Day Myth and Looking At Crashes
- The Action Was Not As Bad As It Looks
- Market Participants Have Short Term Memory
- Tune Out The Noise
- HOW TO PROPERLY SHORT TECHNICALLY
- Swing Traders LinkFest
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction