YELP Could Be In Play Today
- Posted by Frank Zorrilla
- on January 10th, 2013
YELP recently broke out from a low cup formation ($20.60) and it immediately went up 4.8%. The stock is now down 3 consecutive days and retesting the breakout level, going through $21 (yesterday’s high) could get the stock moving again. The stock is heavily shorted so if it catches some momentum it can probably trade up to $24 with a stop at $19.90.
Make sure you talk to your financial advisor, broker, twitter guru, before acting on any tips, suggestion, idea, recommendation or you can always reach us and we will walk you through it ZorCapital.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- Don’t Read Anything Else But This
- What The Dow Jones and The SP500 Are Not Telling You
- Tale Of The Tape
- Seasonal Odds For The Month Of April
- The Secret Trading Ingredient
- The Hardest Part Of The Business
- The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same
- Fox Business Clip; Combining Seasonality with Technicals
- Combining Seasonality and Technicals
- My 2014 Forecast