YELP Could Be In Play Today
- Posted by ZorTrades
- on January 10th, 2013
YELP recently broke out from a low cup formation ($20.60) and it immediately went up 4.8%. The stock is now down 3 consecutive days and retesting the breakout level, going through $21 (yesterday’s high) could get the stock moving again. The stock is heavily shorted so if it catches some momentum it can probably trade up to $24 with a stop at $19.90.
Make sure you talk to your financial advisor, broker, twitter guru, before acting on any tips, suggestion, idea, recommendation or you can always reach us and we will walk you through it ZorCapital.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Frank Zorrilla is the founder and chief investment officer of Zor Capital LLC.He began his Wall Street career 10 days after his 20th birthday when he became a Series 7 licensed stock broker. More »
Sign up for ZorTrades FREE updates.
Additional Articles and Updates
- My 2014 Forecast
- How Bearish Is A Low Volume Rally In The SP500
- The Most Important Chart In Corrective Markets
- Most Popular Reads This Week
- How To Protect Your Portfolio Just In Case This Is The Start Of A Bigger Correction
- The Scariest Chart That Everyone Is Talking About
- 14% Corrections Are Part Of The Game
- Passive Investing, Is It Right For You
- Anatomy of A Trader, IQ Myth, Avoid Indexing-Linkfest
- Most Post Popular Posts Of The Week